5 April 2013


Make the most of life...


This photo represents life and the fears we need to overcome to make it the best life possible.  We need to learn to take a chance or two in life. It's what I plan to do.

For the past few weeks I have been worried sick about a dear friend.  I left voicemails, sent text messages and posted on her Facebook wall without any response. This morning she called me.  She was diagnosised with MS about 6 years ago.  She also suffers from seizures which cause her to lapse into a coma.  She suffered a seizure a few weeks ago that has caused her some unbelievable physical limitations. 

Speaking was extremely hard for her but she called me because she was worried about me.  She is the most amazing woman I have ever known.  Her strength through all of this is beyond words.  She told me the worst part of where she is right now is the episode was so unexpected.  She was doing so good one day and the next thing she wakes up physically incapable to do many things.

This woman is my inspiration to be a better person.  To not complain about anything.  To chase and catch my dreams.  To not wait for tomorrow because there may be no tomorrow.  Or a different tomorrow than expected.

We need to do things with our lives.  For ourselves.  For others.  We need to live without fear of doing things.  Or what others will think if we do the things we want.  We need to figure out how to make our lives more simple, more full, more fun.  In the blink of an eye our lives can be so very, very different. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

4 February 2013