24 June 2013

 
Apartment buildings I have lived in...
 
Today while driving around South Minneapolis I stopped by two apartment buildings I have lived in.  The one above is the first place I lived in with my hubby.  The second one had all kinds of stories connected to it.  While living here many of the female tenants had lingerie disappear from the laundry room.  I had the misfortune of losing a very pretty nightie.  And also had the misfortune of finding out what happened to it.  One night I heard someone having a one-sided conversation under our window.  I looked out to find the blind guy who lived below us sitting on a car hood arguing with himself.  He was wearing a long blonde wig and MY nightie!  I have nightmares to this day!  ha!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

4 February 2013