2 August 2013

 
Procrastination...
 
Instead of cleaning my house today, I decided to tear apart two stone designs a customer didn't like.  I thought it would be a simple project and I would still have plenty of time to clean.  Wrong! 
 
My plan to procrastinate for a little while turned into a 3 hour long project that still isn't done.  The designs came apart in a few minutes but there were various sizes and colors of stones in each design.  These had to be flipped over so I could see what color they were and then sorted into piles.
 
Needless to say I'm not done sorting these lovely stones and I cleaned my house at 9PM!! But I do have the rest of the project to finish the next time I need to procrastinate.  ha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

4 February 2013