14 October 2013

 
Laugh out loud moment...
 
Today was a crazy busy day and time to take any photos just hadn't happened.  While in the shower I came up with this idea.  Yes, a quiet moment to myself and I'm trying to come up with a photo idea.  Whatever!
 
The laugh out loud moment of this whole scenario was the behind the scenes hilarity.  First, it was REALLY steamy in the bathroom which made my lens on my camera fog up (duh!) and I couldn't keep it clear for very long.  Second, I couldn't wear my glasses for the same reason so this was shot half blind.  And third, I was trying to turn the bulbs in the light so I had a little less BRIGHT light while wrapped in a towel.  I'll just leave the third item at that.  I'm pretty sure all of you have great imaginations.  ha!
 
Someone posted on Facebook to make sure to have a laugh out loud moment today. I'm so glad I have no problem laughing out loud - at myself.   

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

4 February 2013

Memento