Day 12

 
Turkey Trot!

How far would you go to get a great photo?  This is far from a great photo of this wild turkey but I tried very hard to get a better one.  I snapped this just before the turkey turned it's back and gobbled away.
 
In an attempt to get a better photo I "trotted" down the path, up a hill and around a corner.  I was hoping to spot it once again from a different angle but was also terrified it would be right in my face once I got around the corner.  Unfortunately, the path veered in a different direction and the turkey was no where to be seen. 

But it was a gorgeous January day to be out in the "woods". A good time was had by this photographer today and I'm pretty sure the turkey had a good time outsmarting me as well. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

4 February 2013