Day 54

  
 Weird IS good!

While digging for "retro" jewelry (70's stuff of my mine), my daughters came across this delightful item.  My oldest daughter, Mandi did this as an elementary project.  They showed me the cover(shown below) when they found it but I didn't look at the instead.

Earlier this week Mandi told me what was written inside.  When she told me "Weird" was on the list it totally made my day, my life. (: This is proof positive of being a successful mother.   

Being weird comes fairly easy to me and to my children but to have one of them state in writing this is a top ten reason I should be mom of the year, wow!   Success!

Oh and I love the hair, big glasses and plaid flannel shirt!  Just lovely.  Proof positive of my weirdness! ha!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

4 February 2013

Memento