Day 118 (483)


Unique

Today's photo challenge.

Reflective photographers.  (:  Enough said.

Apparently "enough said" isn't going to fly for some people I know.  My friend Deb and I are in Wisconsin Dells for a few days.  It seems to be monsoon season here.  Rain, wind and damn cold.  

Late this afternoon the rain stopped, the wind picked up and the temperatures dropped so we decided this might be the best it gets while we are here so headed out to get a few photos.  When we were done freezing out fingers (: we stopped for dinner at Famous Dave's (not any relation to S.F. Windsports).  

While waiting for our food I set my camera on the table and shot several table view shots and then saw Deb taking photos of ME with her camera resting on the table.  I could see the reflection of my own camera in her lens so had to have that photo.  

The red lighting is the neon lighting on the wall next to us that says "Eat Like A Pig".  (Which we did).  Deb has a bluish gray lens filter on her camera giving my camera the blue tinting.

So is this photo going to be favorably critiqued? (:

Comments

  1. I already liked the shot. But I now enjoy it even more with the fun backstory to it! Famous Dave's. :) Yup, we get around.
    There's a lot to like about the photo. At first I thought it was a mirror shot, then I noticed the fingers were different and that made it fascinating to me. The color combo of red and blue go well and as I mentioned before the offset to your lens in hers adds a fine dynamic to the composition. It makes it more interesting than a straight on shot.
    Thanks for the expanded story!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

4 February 2013

Day 269 (634)