Day 215 (580)


Peace.

Tonight my hubby and I headed to downtown Anoka to have ice cream at Two Scoops.  Awesome little ice cream shop.

From there we headed over to the Rum River, found a bench, watched the boats and ate our ice cream cones.  Mine was Butter Pecan and Isaac's was Strawberry.  Both in sugar cones.

While sitting there I spotted these chairs about 1/2 mile up the river.  I have many versions of this but I think this one is my favorite mostly as an "as is" photo. I cropped it a bit but didn't do anything else to it.  

I don't think you can really see the difference in these two photos unless you click to enlarge them. You can see a bit of the sunset light on the trees in the one above.  The one below is darker and more zoomed in.   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

14 October 2013

Day 112 (477)