Day 302 (667)


Retirement Plan

Above photo is step one in my latest creative endeavor.  Below is step two.  Stay tuned for future steps in this project.

While working on this project today we discussed the future of me continuing to do some variation of this project into retirement.  

When we move to Florida I will be known as THE Bag Lady.  EVERYONE will bring their plastic bags to me for my wonderful creations.  My darling daughter Mandi thinks I will that lady who is always tan and always in my swimsuit wearing beach cover-ups created out of the plastic bags I collect.  She also thinks I will make friends with a lady who collects aluminum cans.  She will need some of my plastic bags for her cans.

I will probably also collect glass dishes to keep my ever growing collection of shells in.  But I will have so many dishes and will need to start creating glass lawn ornaments.  Our yard will be filled with glass lawn ornaments of any color imaginable.  Since I will know many people who collect marbles most of these lawn ornaments will be decorated with marbles.

Needless to say I WILL be the most popular lady in our community.  And believe me EVERYONE will have fun, fun, fun.  ha! (Now that I've re-read this it really was much funnier as it developed all afternoon.)

This is the abbreviated version of my retirement.  I have another project that needs to be researched and can't spend any more time on this story. (:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

4 February 2013