Day 296, Year 3 (1026)


Dressed for Success!

Words to live by.  Our outward appearance greatly affects how others perceive us.  It also affects how we feel.  Since I work out of my home and very rarely meet with clients I can find myself wearing the same shirt for an entire week.  I may even go to the store wearing this same shirt with who knows what on it.  Ugh!

My goals since vacation revolve around being successful.  I've dressed better this week than I have in the past few months.  But yesterday I spent so much time sitting at my sewing machine and the jammies were much more comfortable.  I was too lazy to change into a top that would match.  Don't you love the stripes with the geometric design?  

It was a very successful day so apparently I was dressed for success!  ha!

This is October 23rd's photo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

4 February 2013