21 March 2013

 
Which direction...
 
In life there are many different directions for us to go.  My plan is to go forward and upward.  Backwards and downward are no longer an option.  Life is way too short.  This week I allowed two customers to make me doubt my capabilities as a designer, seamtress and business owner.  TWO!  Out of the thousands of customers I have.  I wallowed in self-doubt and self-pity for an evening into the following morning and then decided to make a plan to get myself going in the direction I want to be.  There are many things I want to do yet in my life.  I promise myself to do what it takes to be physically, mentally and emotionally a stronger person.  Without doing this first nothing else can be accomplished.  I also think it is time to starting working on my original blog once again.  I'll let everyone know when I get a new post put together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

4 February 2013