26 March 2013

 
Plans...
 
Our house is overflowing with my business.  There never seems to be enough space for hobbies or personal things. My passion is doing family genealogy research.  I have several notebooks full of notes.  Folders full of documents.  And 3 ring binders for several family members.  Most of the time it is all piled up on the floor next to my big comfy chair.
 
Today I drew up this plan for a fold-out desk.  There is a spot in my family room that would be perfect for a workspace.  This desk will fit perfectly there.  It will be  about the size of a bookcase.  30"x30" and 14" deep.  It will look like a bookcase other than it will have hinged fold out work surfaces on both sides.  When fully opened it will give me a 44"x30" work surface.
 
Now we just need some warmer weather so my wonderful husband can get this made for me.  I even incorporated 4 built-in drawers for pens, markers, paperclips and sticky notes.  It will be so wonderful to have an organized space for these important pieces of my past.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

4 February 2013