30 December 2013




Pigment of my Imagination...

I LOVE saying this "saying" wrong. (:  So I thought I'd take a photo or 100 photos trying to capture this saying.  Yes, I took 100 photos today and most of them are crap but that's the process some days.

The above photo is what I thought of when I decided to try to capture the "Pigment of my Imagination".  If you look really hard you can see the semi-truck creating the yellow and red scriggly lines.  I could take photos like this all night long.  I just need someone to be the driver for the drive-by shootings. ha!

The photo below is a different representation of "Pigment of my Imagination".  It was taken using the selective color setting on my camera.  The item in the photo is one of the suits I design and create.  The stone designs on ALL of my suits are most definitely a result of my imagination with a bit of pigment thrown in. (:

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

4 February 2013