Day 160 (525)


Sunlight.Shadows.Spiderwebs.

Yes, I'm a little obsessed with this bush in my front yard.  It's just that I keep seeing something different about it every day.  Today, I actually spent a bit of time sitting in my wicker rocker with camera in hand.  The bush is RIGHT there so...

Another tough day with no end in sight.  I feel like I'm wearing too many hats and I'm not doing any of them justice.  Too many things to do and none of them seem to be what I really would like to be doing.  (:  

And I ALWAYS feel this way about this time of the season. It's short-lived.  But, I did get to spend most of the day with my crabby grandbaby.  And I got to sit in my rocker without any demands from anyone for almost an hour!!  So life is good?  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

14 October 2013

Memento