Day 339 (704)


Funny before...

So I was walking up the driveway and saw the light on the garage door opener through the window and decided it might be a pretty funny photo.  I laughed the entire time I was trying to take this and the funnier thing is I still think it is a very funny photo.

The first attempt was all crooked and the angle was pretty strange.  Which of course was funny.  Then I stood on my tippy toes to take this one.  This one was funnier because you can see just the very top of my head in the bottom of the window.

Don't you just love when you can make yourself laugh?  This funny moment or two or three helped make for a much better creative mood today.  I wish I could share what I made today but they are a Christmas present and will have to wait until later to show them off.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

4 February 2013