Day 47, Year 3 (777)


Hanging it up.

No new photo for today.  I think it may be time to hang it up.  At least for a while.  The motivation and desire to take photos EVERY day just isn't there this year.  If I didn't live where it seems to be winter 300 days out of the year it might help.  No sunshine makes for some really ugly photos.  Maybe that should be my challenge?  Taking awesome photos without the sunshine.  We'll see.  I'll probably change my mind about this by morning anyway.  (:  I'll probably try to post an old photo every day.  I have taken over 30,000 photos in the past 2+ years.

And by the way this photo makes me want to put on some boxing gloves and get in the ring with one certain cousin of mine.  I still need to knock him out for many, many reasons.  ha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

4 February 2013