A story...



Yesterday gave me a couple of hours in the city.  And if you remember I LOVE my city. (:

This photo didn't happen the first time I walked past this dropped ICEE.  It was at a bus stop filled with people waiting to get on their bus that had just arrived.  When I came back past I had room to stop and walk around this photo op and pick the best angle.  

While I was scoping things out a gentleman waiting for the next bus asked me "Why on earth would you want to take a photo of that?"  I told him there is art in everything and everything has a story.  He then asked me "What story does that have?"  I told him the story could be about the person who had been enjoying this ICEE on such a cold day.  It could be about their reaction to dropping it. Or about how it came to be on the ground.

He wanted to know my thoughts on who the person was that dropped it.  I told him I could see some small child screaming about having dropped it.  It was most likely too cold to hang onto and they dropped it.  He just laughed and said that was pretty much what had happened.  

I love my city and I love the people of this city.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

4 February 2013