Taking a Chance



There have a few times in the past few months where I have had a glimpse of something of interest to photograph.  But only in the past few days have I actually picked up my camera to take a shot.  To take a chance.  

The break from the camera and from the blog were maybe not needed but creatively I was in a deep pit.  I have taken time to do many fun projects.  Some of which will be shared on a new blog which is currently being created.  

So now for my first post in roughly three months.  This is the shadow of my granddaughter's sippy cup of cherry kool aid.  The green I do believe is the top of the cup.  It was just pretty so I took a bunch of shots.  This one was my favorite.

These posts will be random.  Maybe.  I still have many projects in the works and in the wings.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

4 February 2013