10 January 2013

Abundance
 
Several years ago a friend told me about the book "The Artist's Way".  It is a book about finding and nuturing your creative side.  One of the activities was to look for rocks when out and about.  So I started looking for them while out on my walks. They seemed to be everywhere, even when I wasn't looking for one.  When I got home I would place the rock I had just found on this ledge on the front of my house.  This is one of my many rock collections. :-) 
 
The lesson of this activity is abundance. When I started this photojournal I thought "I'll never be able to find something to take a picture of EVERYDAY for an entire year."  But I have found it harder and harder to decide WHICH picture to use as my photo of the day. Everywhere I turn there is something to take a picture of.  We just need to start looking and we will find we are surrounded by an abundance of amazing things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

4 February 2013