21 January 2013

 
Winter Drab or Bits of Color...
 
This photo was taken from my kitchen window.  I wasn't really afraid or avoiding going outside to take pictures today, even though it never made it above zero.  The window is just where I saw this scene.  I did go out briefly to take two photos, neither of which made me smile or go "hmmm..."  One of these criteria must be met in order for a photo to be used in my photo journal. 
 
When I first looked at this photo I thought it was rather drab, which winter is here in Minnesota.  Or is it?  But when I flipped the picture to full screen I realized just how much color is in this photo.  Color is there if you look... (You can click on the photo to enlarge it and see the colors for yourself.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

4 February 2013