26 January 2013

 
 
SnowKiting...
(click to enlarge)
 
 
Facebook was to blame for this photo today.  Lakawa, a company that teaches snowkiting in the winter and kiteboarding when there is less ice on the lakes posted a picture this afternoon.  They were out giving lessons and in the background of their picture was a building I thought I knew. I've been waiting for a chance to have a photo op of the snowkiters so hoped in my car and drove in the direction I thought they were.  When I got close I saw a kite pop up, exactly where I thought they would be. My camera's battery died after three photos but my trusty HTC One X's camera did the trick. A little sunshine would have made these much better photos but...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

4 February 2013