Day 136, Year 3 (866)


These shoes...

are what most of the female competitors wear.  If you don't know what I do for a business check out my website Cherry Bombs Attitude Gear.

Last night and most of today I had a "woe is me" attitude.  A series of events over the past few days have made me want to throw in the towel on the business.  Just close the site down and be done.  Competition in this business has increased by 1000% over the past few years.  This is not an exaggeration.  

Locally, my sales are almost non-existent.  Due mostly to my belief that my reputation would always win out over anyone else.  So, no more woe is me attitude.  Tomorrow is a new day and with the help of my Social Media Marketing Director and my two Special Advisers things will be a changing around here.

We will continue to grow our national image as well.  

Okay, I vented and feel much better.  Not what I want for this blog but sometimes you have to do what you have to do to make things better in your own head.  (: 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

4 February 2013

Day 269 (634)