Day 135, Year 3 (865)


Floored.

When you spend most of your weekend manning your business' booth at a bodybuilding competition there isn't much time for photo taking.  At least ones that aren't of bodybuilders (I have plenty of those over the past 16 years).  

This one was taken while squatting on the floor attempting to get photos of shoes.  Everyone seemed to be in such a hurry so I just un-zoomed the lens and started shooting.  

There was some amount of intrigue when I downloaded this photo so it become today's photo. Good enough reason in my book. ha!

Also, after typing this I realized I have never taken a photo of a bodybuilder for my 365 Project.  At least not that I remember.  They've been a part of my life for a really long time and haven't made it on my photo blog.  Sad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

4 February 2013

Day 269 (634)