22 July 2013

 
Obsession...
 
I was already in bed when I realized I had spent most of my evening reading and had forgotten to take any pictures.  Since reading had been the reason I had forgotten, I pulled together some of my more favorite books for a photo shoot.
 
Mostly, I love sci-fi fantasy books -- Kings, dragons, wizards and quests.  The author, David Eddings pretty much covers that for me.  Who doesn't love Lord of the Rings and A Game of Thrones series? 
 
But my favorite books are anything about Merlin - the Mary Stewart series and King Arthur - the Jack Whyte series.  Throw in a few mysteries and life is good. But don't expect me to pay attention to ANYTHING that is going on around me.  Once I start a book that is the world I am living in. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

4 February 2013

Day 112 (477)