30 July 2013

 
 At warp speed...
 
We pass this little country church on our trips to my Dad's house.  About a mile from this church there is a hill and from the top of the hill there is this fabulous view of the entire valley with the church sitting in the middle.  Normally, I am the one driving and there isn't a safe place to stop and take a picture.
 
Since my hubby was driving I figured we could safely slow down enough for me to take a quick picture without having to get out of the car.  I had the camera already long before we got there and I asked if he could please slow down so I could take a quick picture of the church while we were at the top of the hill.
 
Since he was driving at warp speed to begin with I guess he thought slowing down to a more normal speed was what I wanted so this is what I got. 
 
It's still pretty with the setting sun reflecting in the windows but it wasn't what I wanted.  Maybe next time??


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

4 February 2013

Day 112 (477)