Day 244 (609)


A Dazzling Red Green Moment

By far my favorite Red Green Moment to date.  For some reason I knew my camera would see the red of the sunlight through the trees.  Without looking through the camera I couldn't actually see the red but knew once I looked into the camera the red would be there. It was like I saw the finished picture before I even had the camera out.  Too cool. 

Also, I like the fact the focal point seems to be one of the chimes on the wind chime and every thing else is undefined and blurry. The wind chime was originally suppose to be my subject matter and you barely even notice it is there.

This is probably one of my more favorite photos in quite awhile.  I haven't been feeling very creative with my photos for quite some time so... Not beating myself up or putting myself down.  We can't be creative ALL the time.  I don't think anyway.  (:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

14 October 2013

Memento