Day 269 (634)


Beauty is in the eye...

With too many people obsessing about the horrible events in the past day or so I am choosing to see the beauty in our country. I'm not sticking my head in the sand but I am so very tired of all the horrible news that is being shared on Facebook.  

Life is hard enough without creating fear and apprehension in our lives because of something that happened across the country.  Something the media has put some "terrorist" twist on. Yes, these events are worrisome but I can't live my life being held hostage to someone else's fears.  Or someone else's spin on world events.

My plan is to continue this blog to show there is beauty (and a bit of humor) in every thing - we just need to see it.  Because it IS there. 

By the way, this is a mushroom that baked in the sun. It still has a unique beauty to it. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

4 February 2013

14 October 2013