Day 249 (614)


Treasure or Junk?

This morning was spent with my sister and my daughters at the Mantorville Marigold Days Flea Market.  Tammy Jo and I used to do this every year, coming home with some awesome treasures.  I do believe all of my yard art is from this flea market.

Some of the stuff is definitely junk but what an inspirational place.  I love coming back with new creative ideas.  Now I just need to get my act together and get busy with some of these ideas.  

The best part is each of us came back with some fun treasures.  

Hmmm... I see that blue snow sled and wonder how it didn't come home with me?  ha!

Comments

  1. That's a fun photo! Full of lines and shadows and color, and packed with interesting clutter that makes me want to be there and pick up and study each and every object.
    What a great way to spend your morning, I'm smiling for your adventure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

14 October 2013

Day 112 (477)