Day 60, Year 3 (790)


Thank you!

This weekend was spent working on two very fun and creative projects.  Mandi and I have been trying for most of the week to make a over sized tote bag for her current knitting project.  We got it started yesterday and finished it today.  It is the most awesome bag.  Ever.  

When I have time to sew something "normal", something that isn't made out of spandex it is always a treat.  I love to sew and am so very thankful to my beautiful Mom for sharing her talents with me.  I love telling Mandi (who is teaching herself to sew) all the funny little things she would do while she was sewing.  And all the funny things she did while she wasn't sewing.

Thank you Mom for all of your talents, your sense of humor and most of all your weirdness that you have passed on to your children and your grandchildren and I'm sure we can make sure it gets passed on to the great grandchildren.  ha!  Love and miss you much!  (:

P.S. The second project should be done tomorrow and will be the subject of tomorrow's blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

14 October 2013

4 February 2013