Day 85, Year 3 (815)


Creative Energies

This is where I channeled my creative energy today.  I've had the order for this suit for 6 or 7 weeks.  I decided since it was being picked up by the customer tomorrow afternoon I should probably get busy and get it finished.  All went well so, no worries.  (:

There are at least 3 new stone design ideas rolling around in my head right now.  New stones came in the mail today for one of them so I need to get busy so I can sit long enough to get at least one of them created. Lots to do right now and just not quite enough of me to get all of it done.  But it always seems to work out.

Below is a black and white shot of this as well.  It turned out kind of cool so thought I'd share it as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

4 February 2013

Day 269 (634)