Day 64, Year 3 (794)


Woven.

This isn't very creative but I'm okay with it today.  Its been a very long week around here.  I'm tired and ready for a day of doing not much of anything.  

My Facebook post about volunteering is a real thing.  I've looked for a few years now to find the right organization to volunteer through and I think I found that organization tonight.  Along with the country I would like to go to.  Everything about this is speaking to my heart.  

The money is the scary part.  Right now I truly can't afford more than the deposit I would need to make to hold a spot for myself.  Prayers and much thinking are needed before I make a final decision.  And beware of my online fundraiser I will be doing.  (:  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

14 October 2013

4 February 2013