Day 61, Year 3 (791)


Tyyne-Patalappu

Last fall I crocheted dishcloths that I really love.  Now I decided I need some new and better potholders.  I started searching for a pattern and fell in love with this pattern.  However, it was poorly translated from Finnish to English and I just couldn't figure out how to add the second color.

There are many websites with this crochet pattern but no other one in English.  I found versions in Swedish, German, Norwegian and many in Finnish. Finally I found a YouTube video in Norwegian.  (I think) that showed how to do the second color which I watched over and over until I figured it out.  Of course I can't find that video again to share here.

Now that I know how to make them they are so simple and pretty quick to make.  Also quite cute. A second one is in the works with enough yarn to make at least a third one.  Snow is coming tonight.  Not much but a great excuse to crochet.  Right?  ha!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scissors

Hippie Potions and Lotions