Day 153, Year 3 (883)



Old Sign


As seen in Dinkytown on the University of Minnesota campus.  

I was thinking it would be fun to photograph as many of these old signs as I could find.  But I found another blog that is called "Ghost Signs" and that is all he does.  He even researches the history of the sign which is part of the blog. His most recent post was about a year ago and the rest are fairly sporadic so...  

There has to be some other kind of twist to this possible project?  Hmmm...  I'll have to do some serious thinking on this one.  (:

The girls and I are headed to Wisconsin Dells tomorrow for our 4th annual girls trip.  We are hoping for good weather but looks like we might have a washout for at least one day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

14 October 2013

Day 269 (634)