Day 160, Year 3 (890)


A piece of the plan.

This flower is part of a cart full of flowers I bought today.  I have one flower bed in my front yard that needs a bit more color so bought some flowers for there.  And there is a huge flower bed in the backyard that has been neglected for two or three years.  Its been weeded but still needs a bit more work before we add all the pretty flowers I bought.

A water feature will be added to the backyard flower bed.  I've had a pretty cobalt blue fountain in the yard before but the solar powered water pump died and I just never ordered a new one.  Well, a new one will be here tomorrow.  Excited to see how this flower bed will look when all done.  

Then I might create a few pieces of yard art.  I have some ideas and already have most of what I need to create them.  I'll save that for a rainy day and work in the garage where there are less mosquitoes. 

Overall today was a creative day for me. On top of planning my flower beds and buying plants, I created a blinged version of my logo. I've done this before but I couldn't find where I saved it so had to start over.  I also had to re-learn something I've done before but apparently my brain couldn't remember where I saved that either.  ha!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

4 February 2013

14 October 2013