Day 171, Year 3 (901)


Double Date

Today my hubby and I went to the LynLake area of Minneapolis with my sister and brother-in-law.  We had a wonderful time.  I decided to post a photo of each of the places we visited today.

Above is my El Cubano sandwich from The Herkimer Pub and Brewery.  Fabulous!  Ham, seasoned pork and a wonderful spicy mustard.  Awesome Bloody Mary as well.

The next photo is LynLake Brewery.  Great beers.  Awesome rooftop seating with a view of the city skyline.  This shot is from the stairs overlooking the bar.  Loved the bicycle rim lights.  This is my favorite photo of the day.



This last photo is the only one that turned out while we were at The Lyndale Tap House.  Okay -- this place had the best appetizers, a meal on their own.  And wonderful margaritas.  (: We also walked a mile or so (maybe not that far) for ice cream at Sonny's Ice Cream which was worth the walk.  As you can tell the afternoon and evening were pretty awesome! Good food, good drinks, good laughs.  But best of all good company.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

4 February 2013

Day 269 (634)