Day 194 (559)


Blind shot

My hubby and I went on a bit of an adventure today. We headed to the St. Anthony Main area of Minneapolis today.  We have lived in the Minneapolis area for almost 40 years and have never been to this part of our lovely city.  It was totally amazing.  The weather was fabulous and the walk along the river and across the Stone Arch Bridge was so much fun.

When we got across the bridge we found the Mill Ruins Park where this photo was taken. I couldn't actually see what I was shooting at so it was funny when Isaac was in the photo (bottom left edge of the circle).

I think I will create a Facebook photo album of a few of my other favorites.  Not all of them but a few.  (: 

It was so good to get out of the house and to NOT be sewing today.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scissors

Day 55