Day 205 (570)


Stairway to...

My first evening of a long weekend visit to my hometown, New Ulm, MN.  Class reunion weekend. Finally.  

When I first got here I had a message on ancestry.com telling me new information had been added about my great grandmother Anna Olson Langdon.  My cousin Mark had added a copy of her newspaper obituary.  We have been looking for more information on her sister Susie for awhile and her married name along with her husband's name were listed.  Of course I couldn't just wait until later (like next week) to start my research - I had to start immediately.  Which meant it was almost too late to take any photos once I looked up from my laptop.

This is the spiral staircase leading to the top of Hermann the German - in what little sunset there was. And the mosquitoes were horrible.

But I did find tons of great information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scissors

Day 55