Day 122 (487)



 Different but the same...

The focal point of this nature framed photo was suppose to be the tree stump in the center.  But once the camera was up to my eye I knew the photo was about the depth of the scenery and the layers of color.



 Here is a closer shot of the tree stump.  This photo was taken about 5 feet further up the path and I zoomed in a bit.  This tree stump was calling my name.  (:



 Here is an extreme closeup.  The green of the moss, dried pine needles and last falls leaves.  No fairies though.  Not that I saw anyway. :)

These woods were like a fairy land.  Everything was just starting to turn green, this beautiful pale green.  And there were still the colors of fall on the ground.  The contrast of colors was amazing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

Memento

14 October 2013