Day 149 (514)


Black and White Reflection

An afternoon in the city is always a good thing in my book.  (:  I took a bunch of pictures of the street scene reflected in the window of the restaurant across the street.  The one above actually turned out to be my favorite.  The building on the right is reflected in the display case on the left.  

The gentleman in the photo below did NOT know I was taking pictures of him.  There are several shots of him and his reflection.  (:  While standing at the bus stop he was tying his tie, standing in the middle of the street looking for the bus and talking on his cell phone.  This one was my favorite of him.  I like that you can still see the inside of the restaurant as well as the bus stop bench.

Reflections are one of my favorite things to capture.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

14 October 2013

Memento