Day 131 (496)





What we do for the sake of our art...

Today is Mother's Day 2014 and instead of sleeping in I decided I should get out of my warm bed and go out and take some pictures as the sun was coming up.  It rained last night and I have wanted to get pictures of dew or rain drenched grass, flowers, etc.

Above is the very first photo I took this morning while sitting on the very cold sidewalk.  I'm not sure I have a point that is actually in focus but I love it anyway.




Just a close up.  It shows a bit more detail of the rain drops and the sunlight is perfect.





This is the same bush from earlier in the week when there were only gray skies.  The color is so different with the morning sunlight.  And the texture is almost fuzzy, out of focus because of the moisture on the leaves.  And then there is all the spider webs.  (:





By now my tush is frozen and my feet are soaked but saw this as the sun started to cover the yard.  I took at least 10 pictures of this leaf until I had the light and effect I wanted. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippie Potions and Lotions

Sister's Choice